- Ubiquiti AirMAX (35)
- Ubiquiti AirMAX AC (27)
- Ubiquiti AirFiber (7)
- Ubiquiti UniFi (36)
- Ubiquiti UniFi Video (11)
- Ubiquiti EdgeMAX (13)
- Ubiquiti U Fiber (15)
- Ubiquiti AmpliFi (1)
- Ubiquiti Accessories (14)
- MikroTik RouterBoards (64)
- MikroTik outdoor (49)
- MikroTik miniPCI cards (3)
- MikroTik other (17)
- RF elements (16)
- Netis (9)
- TP-Link wireless (18)
- TP-Link wired (14)
- Turris Omnia (3)
- Antennas 2,4 GHz (15)
- Antennas 5 GHz (58)
- Holders and Brackets (54)
- miniPCI cards (3)
- IP cameras + recorders (12)
- EU 230V powering (34)
- Backup and solar power (9)
- Accesories (111)
- Special offer (42)
GWL/Power LiFePO4 Battery 12V/22Ah with PCM and Bluetooth
Smart 12V/22Ah LiFePO4 battery GWL/Greeneye equipped with a protective PCM and bluetooth modules for monitoring.
Monitor one or more smart LFP batteries with the GWL/GreenEye support. Up to ten batteries supported. Your LFP battery with GWL/GreenEye is no longer just a black box. Now you can simply see the status and condition of each cell inside the battery pack.
The GWL/GreenEye technology application uses your smart phone, tablet or mobile device to read the status of the LFP battery using the Bluetooth 4.0 LE protocol.
Supported only by device equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 LE. The application is complimentary and GWL/Power cannot guarantee functionality with all types of hardware and system versions despite the supporting of BT v4.0.
- Use your smart phone or mobile device to monitor the smart lithium battery
- Each cell of the pack inside the battery is monitored individually
- Get the status and the condition of the battery pack
- See the voltage levels, charge status and other technical details
- No need to pay for specialized battery analysis
Values displayed by the GWL/GreenEye application:
- State of Charge (%, SoC)
- Total voltage of the battery
- Voltage of each cell inside
- Actual current (when charging/discharging)
- Number of charge cycles (approximate)
- Internal temperature of the pack
Install GWL/greeneye application:
Google Android based phones
Apple iOS based phones
The battery is equipped with protective PCM module with maximum discharge current 30A (15A recommended), the PCM protects your battery against overcharge and deep discharge during the standard use.
If you do not charge the battery continuously check the status of battery at least once per 1 month due to the integrated Bluetooth module which is connected to the battery.
The battery cover is made of durable ABS plastic in SLA standardized dimensions. It is suitable for replacement of gel/lead-acid batteries.
Use the M4 screws and nuts to connect battery with wires.
Warning: Do not connect more batteries in serial connection. The integrated PCM module is designed for 12V only. The parallel connection is possible.
A list of tested mobile devices compatible with application GWL/greeneye:
- iPhone 5S
- LG H440N
- Xiaomi Mi Note
- Xiaomi Mi 4
- Lenovo Vibe
- Lenovo Vibe P2
- Tablet Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy J5
- Huawei P9
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12|
|Max discharge current (A)||30|
|Optimal discharge current (A)||15|
|Max charging current (A)||30|
|Optimal charging current (A)||15|
Product 20 / 52